Notice from the Codes Department:
Due to the large volume of permit applications, applicants submitting COMMERCIAL permit applications are required to make an appointment with:
610-459-8911, ext. 104
Walk-in permit applications will not be accepted.
Concerning NEW RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION, POOLS and LARGE ADDITIONS: for the convenience of applicants and the Codes Department, appointments are highly recommended.
Permits are required for:
- New construction, alterations, and certain repairs to existing structures
- Patios, decks & gazebos
- Plumbing & Act 537 sewage facilities
- Sediment and Erosion (earth disturbance)
- Swimming pools
- Tank installation & removal
- Utility buildings (sheds)
- Zoning Permit
Residents and business people are urged to contact the Township Office at 610-459-8911 (Maureen Kelly, extension 104) to confirm that any proposed activity complies with Building, Plumbing and Zoning Codes and/or other municipal ordinance requirements to insure a permit is obtained when needed.
Click Here for forms and fee schedules