Beginning 02/05/2018, PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working to repair deteriorated pavement across the five-county Philadelphia region.
The roadways in the Concord Township area include:
• U.S. 1 (Baltimore Pike) in Chadds Ford Township;
• U.S. 202 (Wilmington Pike) in Birmingham and Chadds Ford townships;
• U.S. 202 in Chadds Ford and Thornbury townships;
• Route 322 (Conchester Highway) in Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
• Garnet Mine Road in Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
• Pyle Road in Bethel Township;
• Beaver Valley Road in Concord Township;
• Ring Road in Chadds Ford Township;
• Ridge Road in Chadds Ford Township; and
• Concord Road in Concord Township.
Reporting a State Road Pothole
The following is a list of State Roads that run through or border Concord Township:
- Baltimore Pike (Rt. 1)
- Beaver Valley Road
- Bethel Road
- Brinton Lake Road (North of Route 1)
- Cheyney Road
- Conchester Hwy. (Rt. 322)
- Concord Road
- Garnet Mine Road
- Ivy Mills Road
- Mill Road
- Naamans Creek Road
- Pyle Road
- Smithbridge Road
- Springlawn Road
- Station Road
- Stoney Bank Road
- Thornton Road
- Valleybrook Road (Rt. 261)
- Wilmington-West Chester Pike (Rt. 202)
PennDOT is responsible for the snow removal and maintenance of all state roads.
To report a pothole or other roadway concern on a state road, call 1-800-FIX-ROAD
(1-800-349-7623) or report online using PennDOT's District 6 Customer Care Center.
When reporting a pothole, be as specific as possible when providing pothole location. For state roads, please provide county, municipality, street name and/or state route (SR) number. Also include any landmarks that will help PennDOT personnel locate the problem area.
Concord Township cannot respond to any calls regarding state roads.
Reporting a Township Road Pothole
To report a pothole or roadway concern on a township maintained road, contact the Concord Township Municipal Office at 610-459-8911 or email the Township Manager Amanda Serock at ASerock@concordtownship.org.