On October 25, 2008, the Board of Supervisors dedicated the new Concord Township Dog Park at Bush Hill Farm located at 30 Bethel Road.
The dog park is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
The dog park will be closed when it snows.
Like us on Facebook! Search for "Concord Township Dog Park"
Dog Park Rules – In order to make you and your dog’s visit as pleasant as possible, please observe the following:
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- Remove dogs from leash prior to entering second gate.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and shall wear a visible dog license.
- Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited.
- No aggressive dogs allowed; dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- All off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners; if you cannot contol your dog off-leash, keep your pet leashed at all times.
- No children under the age of 16 unless accompanied by an adult.
- Dog waste must be collected and placed in the designated receptacle.
- Any holes dug by your dog should be filled.
- Food and smoking is not permitted within the fenced areas.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed anywhere on township property.
- The Dog Park will be closed when it snows.
- When visiting the dog park, municipal park, playground, athletic field, or walking trail, please be sure to park in stoned/paved areas only. Your cooperation in not parking on grass areas is appreciated!